Shipping - ShopSite Pro10

General ShopSite user discussion

Shipping - ShopSite Pro10

Postby pssventu » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:42 pm

I am new to ShopSite and in the process of migrating my current site http://www.makeitspecialgift.com over. I am trying to set up the following shipping scenario.

Flat Rate Ground Shipping (for orders within United States)
Flat Rate Ground Shipping (for orders to Canadian providences)
UPS 3-day
UPS 2-day
UPS next day

I also have free shipping for over $75.00 defined. I was hoping I could have two different free shipping methods defined but the system would not allow me. One for US, one for Canada providences.

In my old system I could define custom shipping methods for US shipments and custom shipping methods for Canada shipments. I haven't been able to figure out how to do that here.

For example, if US shipment I want to offer the $5.99 flat rate shipping plus UPS options incase they need faster. Then for Canada shipments I would offer the $21.99 flat rate shipping and UPS options.

Right now it is showing both flat rate shipping offers. Any way to get ShopSite to recognize the difference?

I also need a way to have the system realize that ground shipping to the Canadian territories is not an option.

From what I have read and played around with here, ShopSite can use some work in their shipping section.
pssventu

Return to User Forum