ShopSite v9.0.3 has been released. Besides incorporating previously
released patches for 9.0, additional issues have been addressed. The
maintenance release also includes the following enhancements:
* Several database performance improvements. Shoppers at busy stores
or at large sites that are publishing or uploading while they shop
will see faster search results and checkouts.
* FedEx Ground shipping options are now available for shipments to
Canada and Puerto Rico.
* USPS Media Mail and Library Mail shipping options have been added.
* A META ROBOTS tag is now in all default shopping cart, search, gift
certificate, and similar dynamic/CGI templates to indicate to search
engines that the content on these screens should not be indexed.
* Google Checkout for UK merchants is now available.
More information on this release can be found in the ShopSite
Knowledgebase by searching for solution S5527 or by going to this
http://support.shopsite.com/kbase/view_ ... onID=S5527
The release is available for the Linux, FreeBSD, Windows Server, and Solaris/SPARC platforms.
OBTAINING THE RELEASE
Merchants should contact their reseller/hosting provider to have them
upgrade to v9.0.3. ShopSite hosting partners should use the same FTP
account information as if they are retrieving ShopSite v9.x from
support.shopsite.com. Once logged in cd to the appropriate directory
for your server's operating system, finally cd to the v9.0.3
Partners who do not know the ftp login name and password should
contact their ShopSite account manager or fill out this form: