v11 sp2 r3 maintenance release fixes some problems with v11 sp2 r2
Version: 11 sp2 r2
Platform: Linux, FreeBSD
I have the ShopSite 11 sp2 r2 release on Linux or FreeBSD and I am experiencing some technical problems, are there any patches or new releases available?
Yes, maintenance release 11 sp2 r3 is now available for Linux and FreeBSD platforms.
This maintenance release addresses the issues listed below:
* fixes an issue for 11 sp2 r2 stores using PayPal Express Checkout where orders with product totals over $1,000.00 could not proceed to checkout via PayPal Express Checkout, as the shopper would receive an error about the order total not being correct.
* fixes an issue where percentage-based Coupon discounts might not be applied correctly in an order where VAT was also applied.
* fixes an issue with Checkout by Amazon where the order total sent to Amazon may be off by a couple of cents if the order also contains a Coupon discount.
* fixes an issue with Checkout by Amazon where names or addresses received from Amazon with high-ASCII characters in them would cause those characters to show as garbage characters in the resulting ShopSite order.
* fixes an issue with PayPal Express Checkout where names or addresses
received from PayPal with high-ASCII characters in them would cause
those characters to show as garbage characters in the resulting ShopSite
* fixes an issue with Checkout by Amazon where high-ASCII characters in the Name or SKU of products in the cart would cause Amazon to respond with a signature mismatch error.
* fixes an issue where the Zip/Postal code field would always show in the initial cart screen if GlobalShopex was enabled, even when no other tax/shipping methods were enabled that require this field in the cart (GlobalShopex only requires the Country selection in the initial cart screen).
* fixes an issue were UPS rates were inflated if the 'Use minimum order weight if total order weight is less' option was
enabled in the UPS settings AND the product(s) in the cart was shipping
* fixes an issue with Checkout by Amazon where VAT on shipping was not being properly split up and included with the shipping costs for individual products in the request to Amazon.
* fixes an issue for some Pro stores with Product Reviews enabled where start.cgi would only
display the ShopSite navbar (no content) when there were product review
email reminders queued to be sent.
* fixes an Alerts issue where alerts from the initial shopping cart screen might not include the Country value if the shopper had selected a Country on
that initial cart screen.
* removes Alerts due to cart errors caused simply by shoppers entering an invalid zip code or not entering a zip code when required.
* fixes an issue with the main menu (start.cgi) and Orders menu (orderhandler.cgi) being blank, incomplete, or generating an Internal Server Error if PayPal Express Checkout is used by shoppers and some expected data is missing from the IPN data returned by PayPal.
* adds a 'Test Connection" function to the AvaTax configuration menu to test the connection to AvaTax tax rate servers.
* fixes an issue where the dashboard's Pending Reviews module would include numbers of reviews pending for products that had previously been deleted.
* adds the the names of the Custom Checkout Fields to XML orders downloads for Pro stores that use this cart feature.
* fixes an issue where the results of the [-- MOREINFOINVENTORYACTUAL --] tag would be output in a Pro store's products' More Info Page even if it is inside of an IF statement that was false.
* fixes an issue where products that had been disabled (via the new v11 sp2 'Disable Product' product option) could still be found in the shopper product search (requires a full Regenerate from Utilities -> Publish after update to this maintenance release to remove the disabled products from the search index).
* fixes an issue with Google Product Search/Google Shopping feeds where the product link/URL generated in the feed data for products not assigned to a page would be invalid.
* fixes an issue with Google Product Search/Google Shopping feeds submitted via the FTP connection method where products with the 'List as Free Shipping on Google' option checked would be rejected because of missing shipping sub-elements (Google uses different shipping sub-element names in FTP submissions vs. Content API submissions).
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
12th of July, 2012