group of patches fixes some problems with v10 r7.1 and earlier
Version: v10 r7.1 and earlier v10 revs
I have ShopSite
v10 r7.1 or earlier and am
experiencing some technical problems, are there any patches or new
a group of patches for ShopSite v10 r7 is now available for Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris SPARC, and Windows 2000/2003 Server operating systems. If
you have an earlier version of ShopSite v10, please upgrade to ShopSite v10 r7 before
patches. These patch files replace the previous v10 r7 patch files and also contain all of those fixes, which are listed in ShopSite Knowledgebase article 2516 (http://support.shopsite.com/KBase/questions/2516). Once these patches have been applied, the version number displayed in your ShopSite backoffice will be v10 r7.2.
These new patch files address the additional issues listed below:
* Fixed an issue with the PayFlow Pro gateway where some merchants who enable the CVV2 entry field but do not make it required could have orders declined if the CVV2 were not provided by the shopper.
* Fixed card type sent to the Protx payment gateway (UK) when a shopper selected the Maestro payment type.
* Fixed an issue causing a delay when redirecting shoppers to Google Checkout that began approximately April 8th.
* Fixed an issue that could cause an Internal Server Error message or truncated Custom Shipping Add-on error message in the cart if the Custom Shipping Add-on returned a long error message.
* Fixed an issue where products with Quantity Pricing enabled and assigned to Quantity Pricing Groups could have the wrong quantity set for the product in the shopping cart if added to the cart in a multi-add-to-cart form (multiple products added to the cart at once).
* Added the text '(Sat)' to FedEx options shown to the shopper in the cart that include Saturday Delivery.
* Improved the search indexing speed for stores with large numbers of products.
* Fixed an issue where a search for orders by Order Number using the 'is less than' or 'is greater than' operations could return inconsistent results because of an alphanumeric comparison instead of just a number comparison.
libsscommon.so.1 (on Windows 2000/2003 Servers this patch file is called common.dll and needs to be replaced in both the 'ss' and 'sc' cgi directories)
* Fixed an issue that caused QuickBooks .iif downloads to abort when an order with a product name ending with a colon was encountered.
* Fixed an issue that would cause Google Analytics' e-commerce tracking to not correctly track products whose price was greater than $1,000.00
* Fixed the tax-by-zip Tax method to only require the Country pull-down in the shopping cart if the 'Apply tax to
selected countries' checkbox is checked in the tax-by-zip settings.
* Fixed an issue that could cause the Mcafee (previously ScanAlert) Hackersafe scanning service to report a 'User specified URL redirection' issue with order.cgi.
The patch files
are located on the ShopSite partners FTP site in the [your_OS]/v10-r7/patch/ directory, please contact your ShopSite reseller so that they can download and apply these patches for you.
No attachments were found.
22nd of April, 2009