9.0.4 maintenance release fixes some problems with v9.0x
Version: v9.0, v9.0.1, v9.0.2, v9.0.3
I have ShopSite v9.0, v9.0.1, v9.0.2, or v9.0.3 and am experiencing some technical problems, are there any patches or new releases available?
Solution ID: S5529
Yes, maintenance release v9.0.4 is now available for the Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.
This maintenance release includes fixes for Google Base/Froogle feed issues included in previous patches for v9.0.3,see http://support.shopsite.com/kbase/view_answer.php?questionID=S5528
And also addresses the following additional issues:
* fixes an issue where Canadian shoppers may not see USPS shipping options if they entered lower-case letters in their postal code.
* fixes an issue where the First Class Mail International shipping option was missing due to changes made by USPS to their API responses.
* fixes an issue processing WorldPay transactions in text mode due to an extra '&' (ampersand) at the beginning of the parameter list when redirecting to WorldPay.
* fixes an issue with very long shipping option names that could cause the shopper to see an Internal Server Error instead of the thankyou screen if they selected one of these long options, as well as causing gaps in the ShopSite order number sequence.
* fixes a ScanAlert-reported 'path disclosure' issue when the shopping cart cgi was provided with an sbid value with certain bad characters.
* adds masking of credit card expiration dates (credit card numbers and cvv2 values were already masked) in the payment info displayed on receipt screen after an order is completed, and on the HTML-formatted shopper email receipts.
* fixes an issue where the Google Base/Froogle feed process would stop before completing if it encountered a product with a NULL or empty string value in its Quantity Pricing field.
* fixes a rare issue where the Google Base/Froogle feed process could stop before completing in some very large stores on FreeBSD servers.
* fixes an issue where the Google Base/Froogle feed may be rejected by Google if a product's image filename contains spaces or other characters that Google doesn't like.
* adds additional USPS container type options.
* fixes an issue that could slow down publishing of large stores by eliminating extraneous writing to sbdata.aa during page generation, which could also have caused the sbdata.aa file to be truncated if the generation process were killed or timed out in the middle of a write.
* fixes a rare issue in some Manager stores on Linux where downloading products with the 'All Fields' option selected in 9.0 format causes the download process to run for a long time and the same products to be repeated in the download file over and over.
* fixes an issue that would cause an error message similar to 'semaphore create/open error, DB = /path/to/shopsite/data/shopsite_db' on some v9.0.3 stores on some FreeBSD or Solaris servers because some of these servers have small limits on the number of available system semaphores. In this maintenance release and all subsequent versions, semaphores are no longer used.
* fixes an issue with some large stores using the deprecated Custom Pages feature on servers that limit the number of files that a process can have open at once, caused by the database being opened many times but never closed.
* fixes an issue installing/upgrading to ShopSite v9 on some Linux servers where the wwwinstall.cgi install program would stop in the middle with no warning or error messages.
* fixes an issue with the Modern theme where meta keywords and meta description data as defined by the merchant were not being added to the generated pages.
* fixes an issue in the Clean theme where the View Cart image on pages and more info pages may be a broken image if the merchant has turned off the MiniCart feature.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
14th of November, 2008