7.1.4 maintenance release fixes some problems with earlier v7.1 releases
I have ShopSite v7.1x and am experiencing some technical problems, are there any patches or new releases available?
Solution ID: S5505
Yes, maintenance release v7.1.4 is now available. A list of fixes to v7.1 that are found in the v7.1.1 maintenance release can be found in kbase solution S5497, and a list of fixes included in the v7.1.2 maintenance release can be found in kbase solution S5501. The new v7.1.4 maintenance release includes all of those fixes, and additionally addresses the issues listed below:
* Tax was not being calculated correctly when a combination of Gift Certificates, products, and coupons were in the shopping cart.
* If cookies were turned off in the shopper's browser, the value that stored the location they came from before entering the shopping cart would be lost if they went to the checkout screen then use the 'Return to Cart' function to return to the initial shopping cart screen, causing the 'Empty Cart' and 'Continue Shopping' functions to return the shopper to the main store page instead of the last page they had been on.
* Fixes an issue where the correct discount from the Discount Schedule might not be applied if the cart subtotal fell exactly on the upper or lower bounds of a range in the Discount Schedule.
* The Gift Certificate purchase error screen was not using the template defined by the merchant for the Gift Certificate feature.
* Ordering products from the search page may not have worked if cookies were turned off in the browser, or if the site is using HTML frames and the shopping cart is at a different domain name than the frameset page.
* Fixes a problem uploading large text file page or products databases that would occur if the end of line characters after a record in the file being uploaded occurred exactly on a 2k buffer boundary.
* Changes to the 'Failed Attempts Limit' setting on Commerce Setup -> Payment for the Human Validation feature were not being saved, so the setting would always remain at the default of '3'.
* The Authorize.net integration was improved to meet Authorize.net's new 'Authorize.Net-Certified Shopping Cart' certification requirements.
NOTE: merchants using The Transaction Group (formerly known as E-Commerce Exchange or ECX) credit card processing gateway should switch to using the Authorize.net gateway with this and future releases (the same account info will work in the Authorize.net gateway settings), The Transaction Group gateway will no longer be supported as a separate gateway than Authorize.net.
* Custom product template logic that processed an alternate currency price (or sales price) tag in the template could cause the currency symbol displayed on generated pages to switch to US dollar ($) regardless of the currency settings.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
14th of November, 2008