6.0.3 maintenance release fixes some problems with initial v6.0 and v22.214.171.124
Version: 6.0, 126.96.36.199
Platform: Linux, BSDi, SPARC, FreeBSD
I have ShopSite v6.0 or v188.8.131.52 and am experiencing some technical problems, are there any patches or new releases available?
Solution ID: S05444
The following issues have been resolved in v6.0.3:
ORDER SYSTEM (back office)
* When the merchant attempted to Bill a captured order from within ShopSite using the ECX payment gateway, it would fail.
* Credit card verification information and payment gateway transaction numbers were not displayed on the merchant copy of the e-mail receipt.
* When the merchant configures Payment settings (payconfig.cgi) only the screen where passwords are input used SSL. This could cause a web server permission problem if a CGI wrapper was used or if the secure web server expected payconfig.cgi to always be called via SSL.
* A Java script error on the billing screen might be seen if text submit buttons were used.
* Zip Code text in shopping cart could not contain html.
* if the CVV2 field was not filled in and VeriSign was the payment gateway, a server error would occur.
* Search - searching for main and cross-sell (subproducts) items would not always work as expected.
* Search - pages could not be excluded from being indexed for searching.
* Search - Search destination for 'Made' (dynamic product pages) would not create a new page for the product being searched for.
* Search - Search Keyword and Search Destination did not work properly when Poweredit was used.
* The HTML code was output when the numcolumns parameter was not specified in custom template LOOP tag.
* The upload might drop characters from the end of the template or Custom Page file.
* An undefined var.name caused a server error.
* The strip_html option did not work.
* UPS shipping used the lower commercial rate for calculating shipping costs instead of the higher residential rate
* Shipping 4 did not work in the Base Shipping configuration
* Reports - Clear Sales Counter would not work.
* Upload - The old ShopSite separator "|" for menu items in the finite options field was not supported.
* Custom Pages - missing quote mark in a Custom Page caused a server error on some operating systems.
* Install - install would give a server 500 error if the wwwinstall.aa file was missing.
* En-UK Locale - Stores using locale en-UK would not be switched to en-GB during upgrade.
* Coupons - Coupon Configuration text fields could not contain HTML.
See Solution S05440 for fixes made in a previous maintenance release, v184.108.40.206 (v220.127.116.11 fixes are also included in v6.0.3).
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
14th of November, 2008