220.127.116.11 maintenance release fixes some problems with initial v6.0
Platform: Linux, BSDi, SPARC
I have ShopSite v6.0 and am experiencing some technical problems, are there any patches or new releases available?
Solution ID: S05440
ShopSite, Inc. sent the following in an email to the ShopSite Tech Bulletin email list on March 15th 2002 which announces the release of ShopSite v18.104.22.168 and lists the fixes made since the initial v6.0 release:
FIXES INCLUDED IN V22.214.171.124
The following 6.0 problems have been resolved in v126.96.36.199
Payment Processors (VeriSign and Authorize.Net)
* Merchants had to go into ShopSite's Authorize.Net
configuration screen and save the settings in order for the
placing or billing of orders to work using Authorize.Net
* Merchants had to use the payment gateway's virtual terminal
interface to bill any orders that were placed before upgrading
to 6.0. You could not bill these orders from within ShopSite.
In addition billing any VeriSign order via ShopSite's interface
would not work until going into ShopSite's VeriSign configuration
screen and saving the settings.
* The address verification service (AVS) was not completely working.
In 6.0 AVS was a new feature for Authorize.Net, and for VeriSign
it now also sends the street address as well as the zip.
* QuickBooks limits product names to 31 characters. If names are
longer QuickBooks import may fail. ShopSite now truncates product
names in the QB download file to 31 characters.
* When listing orders the "*" character (indicating a new order)
was not showing up on new orders if CyberCash was used.
* On some platforms an empty stoplist would caused publish to fail.
* On some platforms words could not be manually added to the stoplist.
* Add to cart image on search results page had a border.
* If a word contained the "/" character it would not be found.
Shopping Cart and Checkout screens
* HTML tags in some merchant customizable Store Text could cause
* HTML tags in "Use separate Shipping address" text caused duplicate
text to be displayed on the Checkout screen.
* In Custom Templates "IF" was only true if the value of the field was
"checked". "IF" is now true if there is any value in the field and
only false if the field is empty.
* If no text or image was specified for the order or checkout button in
version 4.x, when upgraded to 6.x a broken image would appear.
* Add to Cart image could have had a border when one was not desired.
The above issues are all resolved in v188.8.131.52
To see a list of features fixed in a newer maintenance release, v6.0.3, see Solution S05444.
No related articles were found.
No attachments were found.
14th of November, 2008